Wed, Mar 01|
Embodied Art Journaling Circle
An inward journey to tap into your creativity, flow, self-expression and manifest your desires.
Time & Location
Mar 01, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST
About the event
Embodied Art Journaling is an experience that will allow you to tap deeper into your intuition, playfulness, creativity and create from a place of INTENTION and FUN!
STEP INTO YOUR POWER AND ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES THIS MARCH AND HARNESS THE POWER OF THE MAGICIAN TO MANIFEST, FLOW AND CO-CREATE YOUR DESIRES.
Manifest your desires using Embodied Art Journaling to energize you and to explore your creative self-expression. It's an opportunity to connect with your Higher Self, tap into your fullest potential, transform ideas into action AND DREAM BIG with the energy of the Magician.
"Remember that you are POWERFUL, CREATE your inner world and your outer world will follow."
What to Expect:
- Grounding Meditation
- Insights about The Magician - Channel your creative power to manifest and be the creator of your life.
- Be fully supported with Pisces Season Energy CUE creativity, flow, dreaming big, intuitive downloads and tapping into your spiritual practices.
- Embodied Flow: a Somatic Practices to help you get in tune with your body and intuition
- Embodied Art Journaling: Create in your art journal to help you tap into your emotions, release anything that is no longer serving you and call in all that you desire.
- Sharing and Connecting
- Collective Oracle Card Reading
This is for Anyone who is...
- On a spritual or wellness journey that wants to tap into their creativity and flow
- Wanting to explore CREATIVE HEALING
- Looking to change up their journaling practice/or wants to start one and try something new
- Exploring new ways of healing and taking care of their wellness (mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual)
- Being invited to add more PLAY in their life
- Bringing to life their DESIRES
- Wanting to learn about the energy and power of Tarot and it's associated Chakra for perspective and insights
I am not creative- can I still join?
Of course! I believe everyone has capabilities to express themselves creativly. Embodied Art Journaling is not a technical practice and no is judging you. This is a time to be in the present moment and use mindful practices like non-judgement, curiosity and most of all having fun with the process of creating.
What do I need to bring?
That's totally up to you, I suggest a journal or sketchbook, coloured pens and markers is a great start! You can add stickers, construction paper and whatever your heart desires to create.
What is embodied art journaling?
It's when we tap into our bodies, senses and feelings to tune into our intuition and create from a grounded place inside our bodies. I'll explain more at the circle!
How much is it?
I am offering a payment scale and would invite you to choose a ticket price that is aligned with your financial situation and feels good as an energy exchange.
Will there be a replay?
Yes, if you can't join live and still want to experiene embodied art journaling everyone will receive the replay so you can do the grounding meditation, have the nsights and be guided through an embodied flow experience and as you are journaling be guided through a playlist to tune into your creative flow.
Jo Lean is an Intuitive, Emotional Wellness Guide, Transformational Experience Designer and Dancing Mindfulness Facilitator.
An Award Winning Corporate Event Planner who turned her life around after a devastating demotion.
She realized she was living a life of burnout, disease, stress, unhappiness and not honouring her true self. She found herself when she stopped running away or numbing her emotions. It was through deep inner healing that she was able to leave a toxic corporate work environment, use the wisdom of her body to live and thrive with chronic illness, find true joy and confidence within herself, manifest an amazing partner and step into an empowered wellness facilitator and entrepreneur.
She helps individuals connect, understand and transform their emotions, release and detox limiting beliefs and negative patterns to live a life of joy, strength, inner freedom and activate the light within.
LoveSelf Wellness helps beautiful souls connect deeper with their bodies, intuition and emotions as well as connect with others, using a variety of somatic practices both in virtual classes and workshops and in person circles and inspiring Networking Brunches.
With a focus of moving stagnant energy through Chakra balancing, Embodied Flow mindfulness workshops, and Emotional Healing. A place to detox what is no longer serving and to call in light, healing and a new way of living- fully aligned and free.
Embodied Art Journaling
Choose a payment that feels aligned with you!From $21.99 to $29.99Sale ended
- $21.99+$0.55 service fee
- $25.99+$0.65 service fee
- $29.99+$0.75 service fee