Sat, Dec 18|
Shine Your Light
Shine just as bright as the moon as we reflect and celebrate You and 2021 and it's powerful lessons, shifts and transformations.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. EST
About the event
Step into the holiday season using the powerful energy of the full moon in Gemini to reflect and celebrate! Shed old layers and identities and step into your BRIGHT LIGHT!
In this Dancing Mindfulness Class we will explore the themes of duality:
- Releasing what no longer serves us
- Reflecting on powerful lessons of 2021
- Appreciating ourselves and all we have accomplished
- Stepping into our inner wisdom, power and LIGHT
- and most of all CELEBRATE!
What to expect:
- Guided Meditation
- A powerful playlist of the most empowered women in music
- Free flowing movement (no choreography)
- Guided Prompts and Powerful Affirmations to guide you out of your mind and into your body using mindfulness elements
- Savasana at the end
- Journaling to reflect and celebrate- Included a Journaling Workbook
- REPLAY- provided if you cannot attend in person
- Every Body and Every ability is a DANCER
- Chair dancing is totally permitted- this is your practice!
What people are saying about Dancing Mindfulness Classes:
"Dancing mindfulness was amazing! It helped me get into my body, release stagnant energy and allow myself to move however I wanted! 💃🏼
The music, guidance, and affirmations were all so thoughtfully curated! I was very impressed that it was the first session you hosted! It felt so natural 😍
The Adele song made me feel like I was back in my dancing days from highschool, it surprised me but in the best way!! I can’t wait for the next one! Thank you for such an amazing experience 🙌🏻💛"
"I had such an incredible time at Jo’s dancing and mindfulness event! It showed me that healing and doing inner work CAN be fun and enjoyable. It helped me connect with my body and let go of any judgement I was holding onto, I allowed myself to let go and not care what anyone thought of me and it was so liberating and best of all I had fun doing it. The music selection was beautiful and Jo is an amazing facilitator, her voice is so lovely and soothing and she creates a safe space for everyone. I can’t wait for the next one!"
Learn more about Jo Lean, Dancing Mindfulness Facilitator- Click Here
Shine Your Light$37.00+$0.93 service fee